My blog dress and header has changed! As a newlywed, I am excited to present a whole new theme.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Blue Monday/ Blue Signs

It's Blue Monday! Have you noticed how many blue signs are out there on people's lawns?

Barack Obama's sign is blue.


And so is John McCain's.


So is this guy's. Is he even on the ballot?


Since I had a picture of McCain on yesterday's post, it's only fair that I post one of Obama today.


Tomorrow night we will know (hopefully) if Ohio was a blue state...


...or a red state.


I think Ohio's flag is so pretty! It has both blue and red.


I thought this was a cool Ohio pic.


Did you know that Ohio has barns with quilt squares painted on them? I like this one in red, white, and blue!


To enjoy more blue posts, visit Sally at Smiling Sally and follow the links to more blue posts!

No matter what the outcome of tomorrow's election, I will just be glad to see all the signs come down that litter our landscape. Freedom of speech is a precious thing, and I am grateful that we are all free to offer our opinion, but oh, will I be glad to have an end to the snipping and sniping and mudslinging that both parties dish out! I look forward to this country moving on despite whoever is our next president and working together on fixing the problems in this land. We live in a great country.

Just get out there tomorrow and exercise your right to vote!

16 comments:

Raxx - A day in the life said...

Elections in general are trying on the nerves! It's all you hear about and evenutally you just want it to be over!!

Fun post as usual!

SmilingSally said...

It has been a loooong election, hasn't it? I think that we're all ready for it to end. I know that months ago, I began deleting anything in my email that hinted of politics. Oh, yes, I voted, but I'm not fighting. Happy Blue Monday.

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

It seems like it's been a lllooonnnggg election season.
I'll be in the lines getting out my vote tomorrow...for sure!

Coloradolady said...

Man is has been a long time coming! Seems like it has taken 8 years to work up to this one! But, I have to say, your post was a great political blue. Have a great week.

bj said...

It is no secret that I am for MCCAIN AND PALIN and I am scared to death thinking Obama might win it. I, of course, will have to accept it but it is the first time in my 70 years that I actually FEAR what will happen to our country led by a peticular man.
Thanks for you being honest and fair in your posting today.
love, bj

bj said...

Oh, and forgot to mention that I enjoyed your blue post today....
love, bj

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity said...

I love our red, white, and blue!!
Great Post!!

Missy Wertz said...

It has been a long election. Happy Blue Monday!

Anonymous said...

Don't you wish you had a job that you could have been away from for almost 2 years. LOL
Hugs,
Chris

Grandma Faith said...

Hurray for the red, white, and blue! God Bless America!

Knitty said...

I wondered where all the Obama fans were in blog-land! LOL.
Ohio sure has been a popular state for both parties. Like others, I am looking forward to Wednesday.
May I ask a question? I see in your bio that you mention RMS as do a few others. What is RMS?

nikkicrumpet said...

You're right...we live in a great country. I just hope after tomorrow we still will. I'm deathly afraid it's gonna be a challenge to keep this great nation afloat.

imjacobsmom said...

Hi Kady, I will exercise my right to vote - but I will be sooo glad that the commercials and the phone calls will finally stop. They start campaigning so early that by the time it comes to a head you can't wait for it to POP! ~ Hope your having a Happy Blue Monday! ~ Robyn

Anonymous said...

Hi Kady, great post. I agree with BJ - I'm a bit concerned about our nation! I pray God will continue to watch over this country.
I will be voting in the morning!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Jill said...

Great Post and a good reminder of what tomorrow is!!! ELECTION DAY! I think I am more excited to get this over with!!!!!!!!! UGGGG! Politics!!!!! :)

Tara said...

Hi Kady

I'm going out to vote, so inspirational here!