I haven't been able to visit as many blogs lately and am so far behind. I don't even leave work until 7:00 twice per week now, and work is a little nuts right now because we have two separate audits going on this month. If I missed commenting on your blog, I apologize!
Anyhow, back to the tags! So here we go...
Seven Things I Plan To Do Before I Die......
1.Go back to visit Paris.
2.Travel all around the world.
3. Write a book.
4. Be in a serious relationship.
5. Earn my bachelor degree.
6. Have grandkids (no hurry on this one here)
7. Be debt free
Seven Things I CAN DO:
1. Be a great mother, even as a single parent.
2. Be hardworking and professional
5.Work with people and give them good advice.
6. Be funny
7.Be a survivor.
Seven Things I cannot Do:
1. Merge into traffic without great anxiety.
2. Push ups
3. Fix my hair the way I want it
4. Ice skate. I swear I have the world’s weakest ankles.
5. Drive on highways without feeling like freaking out a bit
6. Deal with heights. I truly am terrified of heights
7. Pee like a man. That’s why I insist the toilet seat be put down always.
Seven Things That Attract Me To My Mister: Hmm, since I don’t have one, I’ll improvise and put down the things that attract me to a man!
2. Higher education
4. In shape.
5. Kindness and respect for others
7. Well hung (hey, why not? Lol)
Seven Things I Say Most Often:
1. Pick up the Poop ( A common phrase with Jake aka Sir Poops-a-lot in the house. Also see #4).
2. Jared, put some clothes on!
3. Get off the computer!
4. What in the hell? (A common phrase with two boys in the house, especially when I find poop on the ceiling)
5. Turn that music down!
6. Hey kiddo!
7. I love you!
Seven Celebrity Admirations:
1. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie (for their charities, for adopting children)
2. Julia Roberts (because she is just awesome)
3. Christina Applegate (bravery while fighting breast cancer)
4. Paul Newman (for his charities, for his accomplishments, may he rest in peace)
5. Keanu Reeves (just for sheer hotness)
6. Whoopi Goldberg (for being totally freaking awesome in The Color Purple)
7. I’m sure there are more. I just can’t think of any right now.
Seven Favorite Foods:
1. Peanut butter and pickle relish sandwiches
3. Dove Chocolate and Godiva chocolate, omg!!!
4. Yoplait chocolate whipped yogurt
5. Chicken ranch pizza
6. Fruit! Especially bananas, strawberries, green grapes and fresh raspberries
7. Seafood…LOVE it!
2. I think the bun on a McDonald’s Filet O Fish sandwich is nothing short of aesthetic perfection. I love the unblemished surface.
3. When I would wake my daughter up and she refused to get out of bed for school, I would sing “Love Shack” to her very loudly and very out of tune. It drove her nuts. I tried to download the video but it didn't work. Here is a link.
4. I tell my daughter that when she has children, I will call her daughter Jezebelle and call her son Buford. She is terrified that I will actually do this…and I probably will.
5. In times of extreme tension and crisis when others would be crying, I have sometimes started laughing hysterically and uncontrollably. This is NOT a good trait! And I really don’t even think the situations are funny!
6. I still love hard rock and heavy metal. My favorite song this summer was The Bleeding by Five Finger Death Punch. Seriously.
7. When I was about 11 or 12, my pet parakeet died in the dead of winter. Since I couldn’t take it out and bury it due to snow and the frozen ground, and since I couldn’t bear to have it thrown in the garbage, I put it in a box, wrapped it in beautiful wrapping paper (befitting a well loved pet bird), and slipped it all into a zip lock baggie, then put it in a closet in the basement so that I could bury it in the spring. I then totally forgot about it. Years later when I was in college, I one day received a phone call from my mother telling me that she had come across my bird. My poor mother probably thought, wow, what kind of present is this! I laugh so hard just thinking of it. Because of this incident, I probably deserved all the stuff my kids have done to me!
Okay, after that, I hope you'll be brave enough to come back to visit!