My blog dress and header has changed! As a newlywed, I am excited to present a whole new theme.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Here's the Scoop

Here's the latest scoop.



It's my gall bladder after all, and it has to come out. Ugh. I am a surgery weinie and was hoping it wouldn't have to come to this, but it really does need to be removed. Surgery is this Wednesday, December 10.

Though I am no longer in severe pain, I am quite uncomfortable and just don't feel very well. Part of me can't wait until it's over and done with so I can start healing and feeling better!

As soon as I can, I want to post a giveaway that I won from Donna at An Enchanted Cottage. It included a wonderful decorating book, bookmark and ornament, and a $20 gift certificate to the Cherry Hill Cottage, an online shop that is just to die for! Wait until you see what I got from them! I can't wait to show off the pretty goodies she makes! I am just too wore out to post links, but you can find the Enchanted Cottage in my list of favorites!

If you're a praying person, please continue to offer up prayers!

14 comments:

Raxx - A day in the life said...

Kady, I wish you all the best for your surgery on Wednesday! I'll remember you in my prayers.

Neabear said...

I am glad you found out what the problem was finally. You will be having surgery on my birthday. But I will think of you and hope that all goes well for you. I won't be doing anything special that day anyway. I have to work.

Donna said...

Oh, Kady, I'm so sorry you've still been sick. I will continue to pray for your to feel beter in no time. You just concentrate on taking care of yourself... Big hugs to you (and I'm so glad that you liked what you got from Ronda!!) ... Donna @ An Enchanted Cottage

Deb said...

Kady! No! Well, all in all I'm glad that you know what the problem is and that it's going to be fixed! I will pray for you darling, and you have one of your sons to pull this thing up and let's us know when you're done and home. Okay? Deb

Bridget said...

Kady, I hope you will be hitting on all fours real soon!
Take care and hurry back!
Bridget

Buffie said...

Big fat BUMMER!!!! I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well! My son had his out and is doing great now... I'm sure once you're healed you will too! I'll be thinking of ya!!

Buffie :)

SmilingSally said...

Oh, I hate surgeries too! Keep me informed; I'll be praying.

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Kady, I am sure you will feel so much better after the surgery. Will that be able to do it with a laproscope? I promise, after I had my gallbladder removed, it was instant relief! I did have to heal from the surgery, since mine was before they did it with a laproscope. You'll be in my prayers. laurie

Helen said...

Dear Kady ... I don't know many women over 40 (not sure if that's you) who still have a gall bladder. I was certain I was having a heart attack after two or three lesser gall bladder attacks. I had the "lap" procedure and within a week was back to normal. My pottasium was also very low and I had to take supplements for a while. I will be thinking of you Wednesday and sending you tons of positive energy. I wrote a hysterical poem when my primary care doc told me "my gall bladder had gone bad." I will share it on my blog "living boldly."

Christie said...

Hey Kady,
I am so sorry to hear that you are having to go through surgery...I have been praying for you and I will continue to. I know you will be relieved to get this surgery behind you... and to start feeling better again. God Bless you Friend...
xoxo,
Queenie

nikkicrumpet said...

It really isn't a bad surgery. I was pleasantly surprised at how slick they take care of this now. But I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for sure!

Unknown said...

I am so sorry to hear that you have to have surgery. You know my mom had her gall bladder out a few years ago, and everything went very well. She actually feels like a million since they removed it. And she is 82 years old. Good luck and get well soon.
Karen

Sharon said...

Just get better because we miss you and want to know that all is well with you. Hugs and lollipops for you get that surgery over with so you can be your old self again. No time for all of this.

Tootsie said...

good luck and feel better very soon!