My blog dress and header has changed! As a newlywed, I am excited to present a whole new theme.

Monday, December 8, 2008

Why I Laugh So Much/ and Hey Helen!

"Wear these while you poop," says oldest son (age 20) to youngest son (age 16)...



..."They'll make you feel like a SUPERHERO!"

And people wonder why I sometimes feel like I live in a crazy house! I laughed so hard I almost peed though.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I want to give a big shout out to Helen of Living Boldly. She posted the most wonderful poem about gall bladder surgery, but I was unable to leave a comment! If you're reading this, Helen, I wanted to let you know that I did appreciate it so much! Hoever, I can't leave comments with the program you're using! Not sure why.

I had to laugh too because you wondered if I had hit 40 yet. Oh hon, I'll be 50 next week! You're too sweet though!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Surgery is still a go for Wednesday. I will figure out something as of tomorrow about how to have my sons let everyone know that I am fine! Your prayers have been felt and I feel so much better, but I really do need to get this thing out and hopefully will be able to have the laparscopic surgery so I can recover more quickly! Hugs to all of you wonderful people out there in blogland!

9 comments:

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity said...

I guess if you live in a household with boys you never know what to expect. I am glad they make you smile!

I will be praying for a safe surgery and recovery!!
Hugs, Terrie

Justine said...

OMG, I got behind on blogs again, and look at what I've missed! My poor, sweet Kady is having surgery in two days and I nearly missed it! I'm sooooo sorry you have to go through this girl, but I know you'll do fine and come back kickin'! How has your blood sugar been all this time when you haven't been able to eat well? I will be praying for you!!!!!!!!

Justine :o )

Neabear said...

Good luck with the surgery!

nikkicrumpet said...

Your boys crack me up. I've never felt the need to feel like a super hero while I potty...I guess I'm missing out. Good luck with the surgery. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Deb said...

Alright Kady! The SUPERHERO thingy was totally HILARIOUS!!!! And what's even more HILARIOUS it looks like you behind those glasses LOL!!!! LOL!!!!!. I'm praying for a speedy recovery. Luv ya girl!!!!!!!!

Helen said...

So glad you enjoyed the poem..when you are all recovered we will figure out why you couldn't leave a comment. I'm a new blogger and it may have something to do with how I've set my blog up ... take care!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the surgery, you'll be in my prayers.

Hugs,
Chris

Raxx - A day in the life said...

Kady, good luck with your surgery, I'll know you'll be fine! My prayers are still with you.

SmilingSally said...

Kady, I'll be praying for you and the doctor Wednesday. At least it'll be over with soon.