My blog dress and header has changed! As a newlywed, I am excited to present a whole new theme.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Bathroom Beauty Snapper Challenge

I've decided to take up the Bathroom Beauty Snapper's challenge! Shelia at Note Songs has a habit of taking pictures of herself in public bathrooms! Though we laughed, she challenged us to do the same. She even double dog dared us!

Well I confess. I didn't go to a restaurant to snap myself in the mirror. I rarely go out and wasn't going to be able to, so we were allowed to take a pic of ourselves in our bathroom mirrors. Darn it, this meant I had to clean the mirror and take junk off the top shelf in the background.

Okay, now you see just a bit of my very small, very blue country bathroom, and into my upstairs hallway. I was hoping to make this a whole post about my itty bitty bathroom, but I get home so very late some nights, and it just didn't get photographed. Maybe another time!

To see more Bathroom Beauty Snappers, go to Shelia's site and check out all the fun! Some people got pretty creative!

Here's to silliness and embracing the child within enough to get ridiculous sometimes! It's fun, I promise!


14 comments:

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

Alright ! You go girl ! Now you are one of us ! You darling Diva you !

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! Kady! You look marvelous! Thank you so much for doing this! I'll have all the pictures on my blog in the morning, so check back in and see yourself! Now, you are forever a Daring Darling Bathroom Beauty Snapping Diva!! Rock on!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

SmilingSally said...

You did it! Congratulations! Isn't it fun?

PS I was the one who double dog dared ya!

BittersweetPunkin said...

What a pretty photo!! That looks like fun...I may have to participate....hmmm..
HUGS,
Robin

Rue said...

Good morning Kady :)

This bathroom picture thing cracks me up! You look darlin' :)

Oh and we saw the woman's prison from the car. It's huge!
hugs,
rue

Justine said...

Great pic, Kady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So glad you took the challenge! Now we're allllllllllllll twisted!

Justine :o )

Deb said...

Hi Kady, great pic. This is strange but fun, I must go to Shelia's and check this thing out. LOL! LOL!

bj said...

I agree with deb...strange but fun.
I can't seem to take a pic into a mirror without such a glare...do I turn off the flash or just what??
hugs, bj
P.S. you are a beautiful lady, Kady.

Donna Lynn said...

Hi Kady,
You girls are having way too much fun! I hate how the self pictures turn out of me, you did a good job!

Hope your having a lovely day today, it is hot and wonderful here!
XO,
DL

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you made the deadline. Your picture was great and we have a chance to view your home too. It was silly but it WAS fun too wasn't it... *lol*

Diana Lyn said...

LOL, Hello Kady,too funny, I am not so brave to do that, mine turn out crummy, well maybe we'll see! Stop by for tea some time,and play the game I am in! Love your flowers at the top of your blog!! Roses and Hydragenas are my favs. have a beautiful Day diana lyn

Anonymous said...

Hi Kady! How's my Daring Darling Bathroom Beauty Snapping Diva today? Just checking in on you.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Nikki via The Scarlett Rose Garden said...

LOL, I'd hafta clean up my bathroom too... and right now I don't have a mirror in the downstairs bath.
Cute pic of you, I like the white blouse!

I have plenty of stupid mirror shots of myself tho. I was embellishing a fedora for my lil bro to wear to prom and of course modled it in the mirror.. lots of goofy poses trying to be all sexy.
I forgot they were in his prom folder on my pc and he saw them. How embarassing!!

Christie said...

Oh, there you are sweet lady! You are a doll!! What a cute idea you girls thought up.

xoxo,
Queenie!